Copyright in the material which appears on the Strategic Communications website www.advertising.nsw.gov.au, is subject to the operation of the Copyright Act 1968, vested in the Crown in the right of the State of New South Wales.
In keeping with the NSW Government's commitment to encouraging the availability, dissemination and exchange of information (and subject to the operation of the Copyright Act), you are welcome to reproduce the material which appears on this site for personal, in-house or non-commercial use, without formal permission or charge.
In the event that you wish to reproduce, alter, store or transmit the material which appears on this site for a purpose other than personal, in-house or non-commercial use, you can apply to Strategic Communications at the following address for formal permission:
Department of Premier and Cabinet
Bligh House, Level 11
4-6 Bligh Street
SYDNEY NSW 2000
E-mail enquiries can be directed to Strategic Communications.
Please note that the copyright in the materials appearing on websites which are linked to the NSW Government site vests in the author of those materials, or the author's licensee (subject to the operation of the Copyright Act 1968). The NSW Government can not and does not grant any permission or authority in respect of the copyright in the materials appearing at third-party Internet sites, and strongly recommends that you refer to the copyright statements at those sites before making use of the materials.
We welcome links from your site to this website. If you plan to create a link, please follow these guidelines:
- Links to the Strategic Communications website should preferably be to the homepage or other high level page. Linking to other pages may pose some risk, as the page to which you link may move or become unavailable.
- The NSW Government logo is subject to copyright and may only be used by permission. It cannot be used for web linking purposes.
- The Strategic Communications website should be opened in a new window and not within a frame of your own branding.
- You must not use the link to provide, or in any way imply, endorsement by the NSW Government, of your organisation, services or products.
- You must not pass off content from our site as your own. This includes copying or re-using parts of the site (see our Copyright notice above).
Links from the Strategic Communications website
The Strategic Communications website links to other websites. DPC reserves the right to determine the placement of any listing and to include, exclude or withdraw a website link at its discretion. We will not participate in link exchange arrangements with third party commercial websites. DPC does not accept responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense that might occur as a result of the use of or reliance upon, materials which appear at the linked sites (see our Disclaimer).